Is a USDA loan right for you?
The USDA Mortgage is meant to spur homeownership in pre-designated rural and underdeveloped areas. Take advantage of a 0% down-payment with this program!
Benefits of a USDA loan
- 100% financing: That’s right! This program offers 100% financing for qualifying members.
- First time buyer friendly: USDA Rural Loans can be used by first-time buyers and repeat home buyers alike.
- No homeowner counseling required: Unlike some other mortgage programs, the USDA program doesn’t require a homeowner counseling course to qualify.
USDA loan eligibility requirements
- Ability to prove creditworthiness, typically with a credit score of at least 640
- Stable and dependable income
- A willingness to repay the mortgage – generally 12 months of no late payments or collections
- Adjusted household income is equal to or less than 115% of the area median income
- Property serves as the primary residence
- Property is located in a qualified rural area
Get started by using one of our FREE tools!
Want to see our actual live rates right now?
We don’t hide our rates because it’s so rare we ever get beat! Go ahead and enter your scenario using the form below to see what your real rate would be right now. Once you’re ready to get started, go ahead and apply now or get a pre-qualification letter. *This is not for Bond or Special programs
Free PreQualification Letter
(You’ll need this to make offers on homes!)
- Makes your offer to buy a home stronger
- Let home sellers know you’re serious
- Helps you know your affordable price range